Detoxify and Heal Your Body Through Ozone Therapy
- Physical medicine treatment
- Trigger point injections
- Regenerative cell medicine
- Ozone injection therapy
- Laser therapy
- Diagnostic ultrasound
Ozone therapy is a unique treatment that both detoxifies and heals the body. Ozone therapy can be used for many chronic illnesses.
Oxygen you breathe is present in air as a pair of oxygen atoms. Ozone is composed of three oxygen atoms instead of two. It is the addition of the third oxygen atom which makes it supercharged oxygen and gives it all its wonderful healing properties.
Ozone has the ability to activate the immune system, causing the body to produce more white cells, which makes it effective in combating infection. In addition, ozone has an anti-inflammatory effect, which promotes healing in wounds or infected areas due to reduced inflammation in those areas. As abnormal or chronic inflammation is the cause of many diseases, ozone’s anti-inflammatory properties can also help alleviate these conditions. Ozone promotes the uptake and use of oxygen in the blood and cells of the body, further promoting healing and aiding in the treatment of conditions in which poor circulation or low oxygen levels play a role. Ozone’s stimulation of the creation of antioxidants helps to prevent further conditions from arising. In addition ozone stimulates stem cells to help in tissue regeneration.
Do you often wonder why you feel colder as you age, more short of breath or decreased exercise tolerance, develop chronic disease, and have more weakness and fatigue or more orthopedic pain? It is due to decrease OXYGEN UTILIZATION. It has nothing to do with what you take in (Oxygen level may look normal), but it has all to do with how your cells utilize it.
1) Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is activated (autoimmunity) ozone will calm it down. Also when the immune system is depleted (chronic infections, cancer, etc.) ozone with stimulate immune messengers called cytokines.
2) Ozone improves circulation. It does this by improving the flow characteristic of blood as a liquid. Many patients with chronic inflammatory conditions will have impaired circulation.
3) Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy. Most patients with chronic illness have depleted antioxidant capability.
4) Ozone is a powerful mitochondrial stimulant. The mitochondria are the energy source for every cell in your body. Behind all chronic illness from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, to chronic fatigue, etc., is decreased mitochondrial energy production.
One method is to inject a proprietary mixture of vitamins, natural medicines and ozone can be given as an injection into joints and or soft tissue, such as muscle. It can also be applied around joints to stimulate strengthening of connective tissues. This is called Prolozone treatment. To learn more about Ozone therapy please contact our office for a complimentary consultation today!